anybody have a custom built head pipe larger than stock?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvvette97

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any custom header builders out there. I had one custom made for stroker kfx by a guy and let me say it woke that machine up. Every aftermarket head pipe was too small for my build. My warrior I have a pretty good build on it as well with lots of head porting. I ground out the factory weld in the stock warrior pipe but I really feel it would get a nice gain from a larger stepped design header. Just wondering if anybody has made their own and if so could you post some pics?

The stock header pipe is luckily large enough to handle any modification you can do to it non asperated. There is no reason to go bigge, and if you do you will lose low end power. People make powerbomb headers and apparently gain low end but I haven't run one myself.

I made one for Weston, starting at 1.5 then 1.75 and finally 2". No, I'm not building another, lol.

I made one for Weston, starting at 1.5 then 1.75 and finally 2". No, I'm not building another, lol.
Yea I read where you made one or I think it was you anyway. I would try to make one myself but when it comes to fabbing things like this I'm not very good. Sure wish you would reconsider..:iagree:

Back