Any success dyeing nerf bar nets?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar1

Reaction score
I picked up some used nerfs but the nets are faded blue. Can they be dyed black, or am I better off getting some new black nets?

You can dye them, The longer you leave them in the dye the darker the outcome will be, I would try the dye first before I went and spent the extra cash on a new set.

Ok cool. Do you think the pressure washer would blast the dye off if i got carried away while washing it off after a ride, or once the dye is good and dry it will stay on pretty good?

once its dry it should stay a good solid color, I know if you don't soak it long enough it will have a dark purple tint to it. The pressure washer shouldn't hurt it, It will fade a lil bit but that's due to sun/heat and wear.

So i finally got around to doing it and it turned out fairly well. I would definitely recommend it if you dont want to spend $30+ for new nets. They have the slightest dark blue tint to them but i think i can deal with it.

I want to do my red ones and make them darker like my frame, but I dont wan't them to turn out pink.... :haha:

Back