any paintballers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a g3 spec r for 280 and i picked up a invert halo too i tryed them out at the shop and it worked great so i went to my local field that uses reballs not thinking that reballs would make a differance.... well it does becuase the reballs are a little dirty it gets the dump valve bolt to stick and not go all the way back which does not let the next ball fall down into the camber jamming up the gun so this was very dissapointing because that is were i will be doing most of my paintball PLUS jon at the store told me this was a g3 spec r doing some reasherch it is only a g3 not the spec r... i think tell me if im wrong by looking at the pictures but because it was a used gun im kinda screwed (no returns) PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO BECAUSE IM REALLY PISSED OFF

This is the bolt and it has orings but the spec r has a oringless bolt

javascript:void(0);

ya i know im going to and i hope that they will but it was used so....... i dont know if they will

ya ill let everyone know how it goes tomarro and hopefully ill at minumum have a store credit

ok so the shop is an hour away and my mom couldent drive me today so i called and he said that i could bring the gun back and get another gun but he wont give me cash so im happy

Cool man, thats what I thought. By doing that they are pretty much guaranteeing that you come back in the future. The bad part is those business's are getting harder to find.

ya they are but luckly i have 1 local one and 2 that are about an hour away but like 10 mins from our lake house

Back