Any one ride a stand up Jet Ski before?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fun toy, you'll be on your knees 4 a bit, takes a bit to get your balance, brings back some old memories thou, it can hurt ya too!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!:tup:

If i was in a different position id fight ya for it, as far as price? dunno, there old and i would imagine somewhat rare, but i really have no clue, always like them better than sit downs=====you RIDE these, not drive them!!!!!!

oh yea, u a good swimmer? cause ya gotta chase these bitches down when you fall off!!! dam bringin back my childhood here! lottsa memories!!!!!!!!! crashed 1 2!!!!

This type of toy is "Pre-Attorney," and they're great fun. I had one 22 years ago.

Looking at it's location, check for a "salt water lining" and electrolysis on impeller/pump parts. The impellers are expensive, they take a lot of machining time to produce.

-Rhyno

If they are set up right, they'll motor around in a circle, after a crash.

yup 25 ft circle they say if i remember rite, but your speed, wind, other boat wakes can change that lmao

mrjim0214 damn you really like these haha yes I’m a good swimmer idk about the price there is a lot of stand ups around me but i don’t want to spend much more than 600. Can you dock these in the water or do they not have a bilge?

I believe they have bilge, but not to be trusted!!!! Get some old carpet n just pull it on dock or make some runners that extend far into water n slide it up on them, DONT get close to shore while its running or you will suck up **** n destroy your impeller, been there done that!

Price probably is not out of line. They go for $200-500ish around here depending on condition. I had an X2, which was the same basic lower hull with a "sit down" (and I use that term loosely LOL) upper and dirtbike style handlebars.

Be careful, they WILL blow your shorts off when learning how to get up on one!!!

Big fun, but not very valuable (which can be good and bad).

Back