Any interest in parts?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonS

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone is interested in the shocks from my warrior. I feel like it is time to move on with life and try to gather funds for a trx 450r. I will be trying to keep the ole warrior though. I am attached to it just too much to let it go. I feel like someone else can benefit from these shocks though. Lemme know if there is any interest.

edit: i have gone back and looked at the arms. i really don't feel like breaking them apart from the spindles today as well as mess with the brake lines. i will hold onto them at least a bit longer for now. i am however still going to part with the shocks right now though. soon as i pull them off it's fair game for anyone.

Last edited:
Id like 250 for all 3 shocks. I feel like those are fair prices considering they're not hurt and what the cost of new sets are.

Price is firm and shipping is not included. They are seriously up for grabs. Going to uninstall them today.

YAMAHAULER: the shocks are works w/ rezzies setup for +2 arms and iirc 178lbs. don't quote me on that though. look in the Gone but Not Forgotten section under GASMAN or (gasman if you search). i think the info is in there somewhere or his part out thread a while ago. It's still here somewhere.

Last edited:
Will make another thread when I pull them off and clean them up. This is serious this timee. I know I have been wishy washy before. But its 450r or bust...

let me know when ya part with the a arms i should be able to come up with the money lol

Back