Any Ideas???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
I want to get rid of the 350 stickers on the sides below the seat. Im gonna come up with a design and obviously it will include the numbers 400. What should it say...some have said stroked 400 or stroker 400 or whatever...something like that. Im gonna make a design and I'll take it to a guy and he will make it for me

I want to get rid of the 350 stickers on the sides below the seat. Im gonna come up with a design and obviously it will include the numbers 400. What should it say...some have said stroked 400 or stroker 400 or whatever...something like that. Im gonna make a design and I'll take it to a guy and he will make it for me
keep it simple, just plain out 400 maybe?

Something maybe along these lines...I just threw this up in a few minutes. It has the blue back round cuz pretend its ON the bike
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-526810.jpg

i wouldnt put the word "stroker" on my bike...could conjure up different thoughts to some people...i'd say have it like the stock 400 electric, that should be pretty trick. imo

so far I like the idea of making it look like the stock sticker, just have it say 400, and 6 Speed in smaller lettering underneath it offset

I would make an exact copy of the 350 six speed logo that came stock, except put 400 instead of 350, it will make people look twice.

Back