another slideshow...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynxgen

Reaction score
heres a lil slide show thingy i made on a whim the other day.. need to get back into the warrior.. god i miss her, and our adventures..

anyways, we have plenty of trails and such, campsites we can rie right out of with the trails leaing right into it..

this is a compliation of vids n pics from teh years, largely focusing on my warrior..

better check her out quick before youtube decides i have a copywrite infringement issue with my audio track!!! :D

(if anyone knows of a place where such an issue is null and void, id be in great apreciation of some one pointing me in thier direction! I havent uploaded to photobucket yet, but i know facebook nerfed the vid within seconds!!! lol)

Anyways.. the vid:

http://youtu.be/48HSqVzOmjI

enjoy!

~L~

Last edited:
Welcome back to the site. Nice pink helmet.

haha, ya, that was when i first moved up here, before i had a machine n all that.. the first couple pics were from a quading/biking etc birthday party for the gfs lil bro...

the pink helmet was the ony one left. lol.. better ugly than sorry.. i mean safe than sorry...

I remember later that day, going down the main iron horse trail meeting some peeps, they waved back but were laughing at me.. it kinda bugged me.. it was several miles later down the trail I membered i was wearing a pink helmet!!!:cry:

EDIT: you'd love the helmet I wore ever on after that tho, red n black skulls on white! :D

Last edited:
re-watching this always lights a fire under my tush to get the warrior fixed...
soo many good times!
(Plus i freakin love these songs! lol)

Finaly got my final T4 in today, so taxes here i come!!!

tax return = warrior parts!

WOOT!

~L~

Back