Another question- Extended Wheel Spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my wheels where the hub bolts onto the wheel its farther to one side than the other thats why wen i flipped them around it got wider. Yours may mount right in the middle.

Raptor wheels are a different offset, only works with the stock warrior wheels.

Kinda sucks just widening the rear though anyways, causes it to push more in the corners. I actually ride with the rear about an inch narrower than the front, seems like the best setup if you still want to take tight turns.

Your welcome but you might be able to just get another set of wheels for the rear for the same price or less than the wheel spacers, that you could just flip around and have it work like mine. And then you will always have an extra set of wheels laying around.

Ya go with the wheels then that way you can have a whole rear set of wheels and tires in case something happens to the others cuz you never know what could happen lol

Thats what i was just thinking about, but i just looked and this is exactly what yamarider said "Raptor wheels are a different offset, only works with the stock warrior wheels." So i guess if you make sure you get stock warrior wheels it will work.

Im pretty dang sure they will because the bolt pattern is the same for yfz, warrior and banshee, so i would guess it would work for a 350 raptor.

Ya and i think the blaster also but still not sure. If you buy from ebay just ask the seller if the came off a warrior or if they are stock, or have him measure them whatever works.

Latest posts

Back