Another new toy:)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
Sold my old PITA International tractor last weekend. Took a 8hr round trip yesterday and bought this.

0316032022_zps6a386388.jpg

Got a bucket, pallet forks, and round bale spear with it. 235hrs on rebuilt Kobota diesel, like new tires, etc...

Only thing I don't like is that it is all hand controls. There are no foot pedals to operate the arms and bucket. All that is done with the right side joy stick. Pull back to raise arms, push forward to lower. Twist joy stick left to curl bucket, twist right to dumo bucket.

Move left stick forward to go forward, backward to go backward. Twist left to turn left, righ to turn right. There is a small foot pedal on the right foot rest to engage the front hydraulics. I have over a 1000 hrs in skid steers, but none with hand controls. Will take some practice, but, beggers can't be choosers.

It sure is. Only need to replace one head lamp, back up lamp needs bulb, fix small fuel leak at #2 injector, change oil & all filters, and hook up hydraulic actuator pedal. Just need to find a post hole auger with 12" bit.

Cool, I had a 763 Bobcat. Was pretty nice. But cost 14,000

What IH did you have? H, M, 656? I just got rid of a 656D

I've run a couple Bobcats, and did not like them. I've mostly run New Holand LS170 and LS180. They are the shiznit! I'd love a 180 or 190.

My old tractor was an IH 250A idustrial tractor. Hated that SOB.

Yeah i started out learning in a bobcat. Now work with Cats. would much rather run with all hand controls. have barrowed a bobcat a few times and after getting use to the all hand controls and foot throttle in a cat im about worthless in a bobcat. lol.

Yeah see, I love a machine with foot pedals for the arms and bucket. Just need the joysticks to move the machine and operate the hydraulics.

i learnt on a bobcat and love them but i like the deere skid steer's. my dad use to build houses and so i learnt how to run all the heavy equipment. my favorite was the Kobota mini excavator. now i have a deere 855, 1050, and something else tractor and a case backhoe

Sweet. I've run a few Bobcats and did not like them. I have over 1000 hours between New Holland LS170 & LS180. Love the 180. That is what I would prefer to have. But, beggers can't be choosers. This is a nice machine though. Got it serviced this evening. New inner & outer air filters, changed engine oil & filter, fuel filter, hyd filter, drive belt, and topped off recovery bottle. Hooked up the foot throttle pedal, and figured out what I need for the auxilary hyd pedal (U-bolt and tiny hitch pin). Over all I'm very pleased with it. Wish it had foot controls for arms/bucket, and 2 joy sticks for the wheels, but, oh well. I'm on the look out for a post hole auger now...

Back