Another new GA member

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACmech906

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New member from Newnan, GA here.

Just picked up a 96 Warrior last week. She's not in the best cosmetic condition but she'll be looking good soon enough!

Mechanically she's pretty decent. Engine runs strong despite the nasty oil that was in it. Working on rebuilding the carb right now but ran into an issue with the accelerator pump (posted this in the existing acc. pump thread in the tech forum, if anybody could help me out that'd be awesome!)

Now I'm waiting on all my parts to come in the mail and hopefully by this time next week I'll have her up and running again!

Looking forward to learning a lot here.

IMG_20140608_162938202_HDR_zpsp42fp0sh.jpg

IMG_20140608_162955212_HDR_zpsemcxoyb6.jpg

IMG_20140611_201857927_zps3bk6gn8g.jpg

IMG_20140611_201916045_HDR_zpsq0g4fusi.jpg

Welcome bro! Your gonna love fixing up your warrior! I've had a blast with mine. Yea; your gonna hit a few hurdles but be patient! & waiting on parts is another adventure but this forum is a great place to share your warrior life. Lots of good info & people

Thanks for the welcome! I'm already having a blast tinkering with it. Didn't even have it home and off the truck for two days before taking it apart! I want to tear it all the way down and re do the engine right now, but I'm just going to finish the carb and put her back together so I can ride for the summer!

:atv:

Back