Another day in the pits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
Well, as promised, I got some action shots and some vids of my ride with my bro and his rebuilt Warrior today. My bro's freind also came along for the ride on his 2004 Warrior.
So, there is me on my '05 blue Raptor, my bro on his '01 black/red Warrior, and our other friend on his '04 white/red Warrior.
All in all it was a great ride, perfect weather, no problems.

100_2618.jpg

100_2619.jpg

100_2620.jpg

100_2622.jpg

100_2623.jpg

100_2624.jpg

100_2625.jpg

100_2626.jpg

100_2631.jpg

After riding in our favorite sand pit we decided to take a rip down the old rail bed to the next town and ride near the construction site for the new Toyota plant. While riding there we came across these fellas who seemed to be pretty interested in our riding style ;D
100_2636.jpg

100_2637.jpg

100_2638.jpg

Just goes to show how the cops around here feel about ATV's - they don't give a ****.

A couple crappy little vids

looks like a real nice spot to ride. I wish i had some good sand pits to ride in.

looks like he left the shock covers hahaha. Also some very nice pits. There huge compaired to mine hahaha check out my puny place. http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=vid&action=display&thread=1175403808

hey man, it looks like you got a nice place going there, its just that around here these big sand pits are EVERYWHERE!!! I'm not kidding there are at least 5 within a 10 min. ride. Hopefully this year I can get a variety of action shots at each pit and do up a little "tour" pictorial.

looks like fun, and your buddies look like they like what you do, i wish all cops were like that

Yeah man, you gotta take a trip to Canada sometime, most cops (around here anyways) don't give a **** about ATV's and wont even try to chase you. I've even stopped and chatted with a few about riding and such, you'd be surprised how many cops around here are riders too ;D

I HATE YOU! LOl, that place looks soo sweet.. I'm gunna have to bug my dad to take me around places so I can get away from this shitty farm

take pride in those pits around here we had a few back about 5 years ago no there is one left and since it is the only one it gets the **** kicked out of it and it aint even much fun anymore cause there is nothing left.....i wish i could go there

Back