And again........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfmracing

Reaction score
Well if anyone was familiar of were i was located..."Endwell"...yeah well lets just say there goes 5 damn good years living in a location with lots of friends and a great community,as most people watch the news or may have been affected themselves they know about all the flooding that has happened"again".This time will be the last time...well there is no house to move back into due to its not getting repaired,and sold as is....and ,well the last few floods we had took my garage many times and a good amount of money worth of tools...but this was the monster...the ******* bitch did it again!!!...we had 3ft in our second floor,some stuff may have been able to save..but the fact is when the water sits in your house for a week before you can try to get in there to see the damage..yeah guess that will just about take it all,alls we had taken was clothes for us and some important papers...got most of the stuff out of the garage but had most of it put right upstairs"wasted trip", of course i got the shee out but that didnt matter much due to the week before flooding i was told by the doc that my riding was done for atleast a season due to some really bad back issues,affecting parts of my leg muscles and not supose to be lifting at all...then i got to deal with flooding?.There were six riders either part of rfm or good friends in the neighborhood that lost there homes..including Genocide...he was my neighbor.We had crested at just about 34.1ft which beats the tallest mark of 32ft back in 1936 i believe. Atleast for now i have a really good friend and his family are letting my family stay with him for the time being,until we can figure out what we are going to do next.I will try to get some pics up of the neighborhood.

For anyone else that was affected by this, I feel your loss and i know your pain, I hope all can get through this as best as they can.This wasnt written for people to feel bad, it was mainly to let you know were doing ok.

It's not the water that hurts,its how hard and how long youve worked to get where you were......and now it will take as long just to feel at home again.

Justin

P.S. If anyone is interested in a banshee...it is a must sell now due to funds.

Y htat flooding is a bitch.
I personally didnt get any of it.
A lot of people in my area were effected..........
I see the damges it caused and I feel for your loss.

dude that sucks, im sorry
i didnt get any, just the garage and office in the basement had 1/4 of an inch all the way back to the warrior
i would love a banshee but i dont have any money

Floods most definately suck, I feel your pain on that one. Being from South East Ohio originally Ive been there. I lived in a small town of about 500 people. Couple years back there was floods that put water in the attics of most of the homes (old 2 story farm houses). Being that the town was built in the bottom of a small valley it took almost a month before any one could get back in. Now that community that was clost to 200 years old is a community of 180 or so.

But now Im in Florida and I deal with Hurricanes. While in Texas it was tornados , Michigan was blizzards and snowstorms. No matter where you go its something. I seriously thought about moving to Tennessee to be in the mountains but I figured out that at least here in Florida I got a week or twos notice that theyre coming.

But no matter what you choose to do good luck, and dont give up. And whatever you do , get as much insurance as possible.

Paul

Back