Analog tach =D

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a digital one, it is an hour meter when the bike isnt running, and when running, it turns to the tach.

I personally dont think it would last. Get a TrailTech Vapor or something that is made for the elements.

A car one isn't going to work I don't think, most ATV based TACH's get their signal from the spark plug.

the car ones are not set up for single cylinder engines. At least the ones I've used, have have a switch on the back for 4,6 or 8 cylinders so at best it would read 4 times faster then the motor is running

x2. Probly would be a pain to set up though. Especially finding a good place to mount where its not gonna be in the way and wont get bumped off.
mount it in front of the handlebars, use a plate and moount it to the handlebar claps, then puit a hole in it for the tach to flush mount. It would be cool cause it's different but I would just go with the trailtech myself, you get tach, speedo, engine temp, hrs, lap times, and mounting hardware included

Im thinking of getting it for my rap I only ride in the dunes soo yeah mud and stuff isn't a issue for me.

Back