Almost Done!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I finally got my pipe and air filter on tonight. After helping my buddy clean his truck for 3 hours today after last night. I need to jet it so I can ride it, but here are some pictures of it. And don't comment on the tires, I will have new ones by next week.

AirBox.jpg

AirBox2.jpg

WarriorAirBox.jpg

WarriorT4.jpg

WarriorT4-2.jpg

very very cute my friend. im really liking that setup. post pics when those tires are on. should look badass.

coming along quite well bro.

i dont have a heat sheild on my hmf.... look at those big ol ballon tires lol j/k looking good pelphrey

well on my quad it has 2 heat sheilds and i only kept one on, and i went out riding for a day and i had snowpants on and it burnt threw them and it burnt threw my pants also. might be a 1 time thing but i put it back on for now.

It is lookin good, clean bike. How was the install of the clamp on...easy?

the bike is slowly comin together but she's lookin real good! I don't see what the big deal about the heat shield is, u don't really need one, at of all the times i rode without the heat shield i haven't gotten burnt!

hey look,its my pipe, haha lookin awesome pelphrey good luck with the rest of it... GET SOME NEW TIRES!!!!!

It is lookin good, clean bike. How was the install of the clamp on...easy?

Yeah very simple to install. Drill 2 holes and I put silicone on the adapter also. Put lock tight on the screws for the adapter and screw it in. Place filter on the adapter and tighten it down. Maybe a 15 minute job..

Back