Alba Front Bumper

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriortamer

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that might be in the market for a front bumper, the Alba Elite is currently on sale for $29.95 on their website.

http://store.albaaction.com/shop/AL110-140-X.html

AL110-140-X.jpg

i herd there pretty junky too. One hit and they are trashed.

So if your Warrior had no bumper at all would you buy this Alba one or try to snag up a used factory one for cheap?

yeah i would buy it just to give it the cool look and i guess there not that bad from what missour says but yeah my prm will run down anything hahaha how do you think i make trails hahaha no saws or axes here.

Alba bumpers are the most chincy little piece of tin foil I ever saw try to be passed off as a bumper. If you want looks and light weight they're great, but they're so weak it's crazy. Go for something like AC if you want a lower cost one that actually offers some protection. There's a reason the Albas are the cheapest bumpers made, they're by far the weakest one made.

Alba bumpers are the most chincy little piece of tin foil I ever saw try to be passed off as a bumper. If you want looks and light weight they're great, but they're so weak it's crazy. Go for something like AC if you want a lower cost one that actually offers some protection. There's a reason the Albas are the cheapest bumpers made, they're by far the weakest one made.

I love the AC racing stuff as I've bashed into all sorts of **** and also been pulled and pulled and there still straight and have no dents.

I love the AC racing stuff as I've bashed into all sorts of **** and also been pulled and pulled and there still straight and have no dents.

If you want dirability and strength...prm all the way. You could run into a train and still roll out of it no dents or dings.

[quote:j3zz3nfz]I love the AC racing stuff as I've bashed into all sorts of **** and also been pulled and pulled and there still straight and have no dents.

If you want dirability and strength...prm all the way. You could run into a train and still roll out of it no dents or dings. [/quote:j3zz3nfz]

This is this the first time i have had a dissapointment in prm....i hit a big rock in 3rd gear pined while i was in a rutt. Hit the bottem part of my bumper....it actualy had a dent in it :eek:...i was amazed and dissapointed! But i was going pretty fast and that rock didnt even budge.

Back