airbox lid

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

americanmuscle

Reaction score
hey how much of a diffrence does taking off the airbox lid and also wat are u supposed to do with the little rubber line that connects to the engine.

i guess it makes a differance but not very much..And the line your talking about is the crankcase breather..When i had my lid off i just left it alone because i was riding in dry conditions but you can get a little breather filter and stick it on there then tie it to the frame or do something fancy and put it in the airbox

If you have an exhaust n a filter, taking off the lid will give a noticeable boost in torque.

Yea unless you have exhaust and filter it want do much. If you do decided to run without one be sure to at least put on an outerwear.

forgot wat my filter is but its got kinda 2 filters a black one and a red one that goes overtop of that

Either way you want see much if any if you don't have a pipe, and re-jetted carb...

It all depends on your area, i.e. what elevation. Someone who lives in Colorado would obviously have a different setting from say someone from Cali... Where you located?

Sounds like a uni filter or a uni imitation.

I would reccomend going to a direct clamp on filter setup before taking the lid off or cutting the lid. As the filter is held in by the lid stock.

is that clamped directly to the airbox and or intake tube or it clamped directly to the stock filter cage?

Back