air scoops!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im having some money issues right now so im selling them without the bracket on the backs of them for 25. If you wait till i get some money i can take more time to weld the brackets on the back and ill sell those for 30 or 35 shipped on here.

Have you considered making them out of aluminum instead of steel? I would like a set for mine, but I want polished aluminum to go along with all the other polished aluminum on my quad.

well the problem with that is that its harder to get ahold of alluminum for me, it cost more and i dont have an alluminum welder. If i had the wielder i would be deff doing them out of allum becuase its lighter. idk i can just clear coat the steel and i could put that on my quad and see how it holds up in the elements. It looks good because ive seen them like that before i just dont know if the clear coat alown will hold up againsthe elements.

You really don't even need to weld those brackets on though. For the small amount of load that bracket is supporting, a pop rivet would be more than enough, and save you the time of welding. Even on your steel ones you could pop rivet them, it would definitely look cleaner than that weld job on the first one you made lol.

hahahaha true true. i totaly didnt think of pop rivits. Ill have to look into alluminum. If i can find it at my local workshop ill get some.

yeah im selling one set on ebay right now.....hahaha i dont even have them made yet i have to build them some time next week i just put the listing up because i neeed the money.

Your other thread said you didnt make them as good, and this one said you didnt make them at all. Not too commendable buddy.

i have made 2 sets of bad ones...one is on mine and i sold one to a guy on here....none on ebay so far but i have a set listed that i still have to make....the good ones that i made are on my bros warrior. So yes i have sold a set but it wasnt on ebay, i have a set for sale on ebay. Calm down there people i dont have much time this week i have finals....ill get on them after my next paycheck and have some money to buy the sheets and the paint.

You are a prime example that people will buy anything on eBay...LOL

You are a prime example that people will buy anything on eBay...LOL

why is that? if you dont have a welder and like the look of these why not buy them?

seriously....most of them that i have seen dont have the brackets on the back most ive only seen one other set that has the brackets on the back most of them are just held on by that one bolt.

K well i have 4 sets for sale now and a set for myself....i finaly got a paycheck so went out and bought a **** load of metel alluminum and parts. So im in the process of making them....the suports are now going to be made out of alluminum and rivited on. $35 shipped, first come first sever, pm me if interested, i need the color wanted, i have black red and white as of right now but if you want a different color lmk so i can go get it.

O i couldnt make them fully out of alluminum because the sheets that they had of alluminum were way to flimsy and would bend if somthing small hit them.

By tomarrow i should have the sheets bent and ready for paint....i should have them all done by friday night if i get the orders quick enough....ill make more.....everyone that is interested send me a pm with the color and to lmk if your intested so i know what all to buy on my next time out.

Ill get new pics when i get my set done....the new ones are going to have alluminum brackets so they wont be painted and they will be rivited together....they will look much better. Im going to down to finish my set today and make more.....they take more then an hour each to make becaue of the painting takes forever. So i should have 2 or more sets done today

Back