AIR SCOOPS -EASY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayz

Reaction score
So, in all my spare time I was messin around and made up my own air scoops for the warrior. Pretty easy, once you get into it . Ill try to post some pics and if anybody wants a pair let me know. prob $30 a set.

Yes - Theres not a lot of room for variance . I can use a couple different materials , thats about it .

They look like the ones EXILE made , Just a little bigger .

Thre on and look nice, I need to make bottom brackets now and Im in buisness.

Brett1994Warrior said:
Snap a pic if you get a chance. I am very interested....
I can text you some but Im not able to post pics. on here yet . Im in great need of some computer classes. LOL.

heres the pics:
1269274819366.jpg

1269274813150.jpg

1269274807681.jpg

btw, i'm guessing thats aluminum right? i may try to make a set, but a little different.

Yes , thats alluminum . I have an abundance of it on a shelf so Ill use it up first . Unless someone wants a set in tin . I think I can make them from plastic to , but they may break in extreme cold conditions.

You should paint yours black Glenn, and make yourself a light hole cover too. The sway bar looks good man.

THANKS , The lite hole cover is next on my list. Not sure about color yet, Not sure I will paint or polish them .

Back