Air Filter Oil

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K&N make a recharger kit, It includes the cleaner and spray oil, I have used PJ1 filter oil on mine and also a brand called maxima, They both worked. Hope this helped you out.

Not trying to hijack but I don't want to make a new thread just for this.
I just ordered a new Uni and is it supposed to go onto another piece or just be open and the end?

lbjamm, right on the filter it said "Oil before use". I ended up buying the K&N spray for it, but it said it was for foam filters. I am going to use it anyway since I think it is going to work and I found no other air filter oil made by K&N. Thanks for the replies fellas.

smgs, There should be no openings on your filter. I am not 100% sure what opening you are talking about though.

I looked it up, it appears I'm missing the "guide" . Unless mine has just been cut because I have a small pipe that sticks out no more than 3in though.

Pj1 is good ****. But like said above it should be ready to go out of the box unless specified differently.

Back