• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aftermarket parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
well I am going a different route with my warrior now that I have the KFX. So I have some parts for sale that have been sitting for about 2 years now.

First is a Megacycle camshaft 252-x1. It is the .450 lift. I ran the kibblewhite valve spring kit with this and it ran great. It was ran maybe 4 months tops, when my connecting rod bearing went out, and I gave up on my original engine at the time. The camshaft is in great shape and will come with the bearing on it as pictured.

$115 without stock camshaft in exchange
$80 with stock camshaft in exchange

0605111550.jpg

0605111551.jpg

The last item is an edelbrock carb. I am not sure I want to get rid of this yet, so I am going to price what I want for it only if I am going to sell it. I ran this for about 2 years and has been sitting 2 years. I have all the parts including 2 different needles and even the manual for it. IT IS A TWIST THROTTLE VERSION! I heard there are parts you can buy from them to convert it to thumb throttle but I have no idea. I paid $400 for this. SOLD!!!!!

$200

0605111559.jpg

0605111557b.jpg

0605111557a.jpg

I can only get on here at nights, I work 10 hours days and cannot even texted at work. then come home and work on the farm. but here is my number 814-279-5510 or just PM me and I will get back to you. I am just saying I am only around the computer at nights before I go to bed. if you want something or have some other parts I am interested in trade, just PM me. These parts have been sitting for 2 years now and want to try a different route with my warrior.

Last edited:
i had the kibblewhite valve spring kit, +1mm intake valve, shortened valve guides (i dont really know why i had those put in, i think webcams had them and i wanted new ones so i got them), edelbrock carb, K&N filter and supertrapp exhaust. I didn't have any port or polish work. the cam was too much of an upper range cam and now that its just a woods and farm machine, it's not what I need.

if you have good kibblewhite valve springs i might be interested in them if the price would be right also that +1mm intake might be nice....

sorry guys I am not parting out my cylinder head. I want to try megacycles smaller cam on almost a stock rebuild, stock compression engine and my cylinder head is the only thing that survived when the connecting rod bearing went out. So I still need to run those valve springs with that cam, just need to sell this one.

How do the scoops mount and any pictures of them on, i assume the clamp goes around the frame but any other mounting points

you have to take the gas tank bolt out and it slides through the scoop, with the angles of my pictures, you cant see the hole that's drilled for that bolt, then the aluminum piece wraps around a frame tube. I do not have any pictures of them on, but if you want I can mount one and grab a picture.

Thanks deadlast for the pics. i did grab some before i saw this post
0609111818.jpg

0609111819.jpg

0609111819a.jpg

I dont know how much shipping is off hand but I cant imagine it would be over $5, they are light, but it will take a decent size box to ship them, so size will hurt. If you want to call $25 with shipping included, that will work for me, and I will send them out

ok call it 25.00 shoot me a pm with your paypal info. And we can go from there

91, drill out the strap rivits and stack them, the box will be smaller then. YZ will have to re-rivit them on but that isn't hard to do.

Damn, to bad it isn't the x2. Thats what I'm lookin to buy. You mod the valve cover like it said to for it to work? I wish I would of remembered what your warrior ran like with it in.

No i didnt have to mod the valve cover like they said, I almost think you only have to do that if you have a decompression lever, because when my webcam bearing was going out (for the 3rd time-never going to run a webcam again) i just pulled that cam out and slapped this one in and it ran great, then my rod bearing decided it had enough and i gave up on that engine.

The x2 is the one I want to run, the x1 has a great mid range and loves to rev out, but the warrior is my woods and farm machine now, so looking for low end torque, so once I sell this, I am going to order the x2

Back