aftermarket axles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
Are axles pretty much universal?

The only aftermarket axle i can find on ebay is an adjustable G-Force which isn't bad looking, I just want to get some other options na mean.

the only one i can attest for is lonestar axles because that is what i have. i really love it, but i think any aftermarket axle is better than stock. the only problem i have is it wants to rust on the chrome, but i have no idea how old it is because i got it used. i believe its a stock and +2 axle, but again not sure because i didnt buy it new. i also think lonestar is one of the most expensive axles.

after looking on there website, i cant find that they even make axles for the warrior anymore. but thats my opinion on the one i have lol

thats what i was wondering. I liked yours 91 but i dont see too many other brands that build for warrior. Will a banshee axle fit a warrior, you think?

Also found a durablue for $250 thats +2

off the top of my head i can only think of g-force (i believe thats what deadlast has) lonestar, and durablue, but i think i missing a brand or two that makes them or has made them for the warrior

the factory part numbers are different so im guess they are different, but i dont want to say for certain, im sure someone who does know will chim in

Back