aftermarket a-arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a friend that would be cool with me face to face but then he would go on different message boards and rag on me and talk him self up. I thought it was pretty funny. What people do to make themselfs feel better.
Don't feel any shame for having your parents buy you stuff, just be respectful of them and show them that you care. I sound like a ******* father right now! haha

And by the way team.. you are being an asshole.

Dude i dont think you guys realize that i do this to him all the tima and too all my friends. They all know im joking around, and the people that dont think im joking around hate me and think im mean. Thats why most people hate me, because they dont understand my humor.

ben if i dont have my nerf or my shocks by may, can i use yours for a race in may? Unless you wanna race with me, we could do a team race!

Dude i dont think you guys realize that i do this to him all the tima and too all my friends. They all know im joking around, and the people that dont think im joking around hate me and think im mean. Thats why most people hate me, because they dont understand my humor.

Wow, then I'm glad I'm not your friend.

You wanna hear what he did, I had brand new maire plastics, never used, and i let him use them becuase i wasnt going to put them on yet. They were $200 and right when i gave them to him im like dont brake them. Anyways 5 minutes into the ride he runs into the back of another four wheeler and brakes them. You say your glad your not my friend, well guess what, i let him get off free becuase i knew he didnt mean to do it, thats a nice friend. Also i respect my friends **** because i know i cant pay for it, so i dont brake it and if it is its an acident and so far i have never broken anything that wasnt mine. You sould rethink that.

Never loan anyone more than you would give them.....

You wanna hear what he did, I had brand new maire plastics, never used, and i let him use them becuase i wasnt going to put them on yet. They were $200 and right when i gave them to him im like dont brake them. Anyways 5 minutes into the ride he runs into the back of another four wheeler and brakes them. You say your glad your not my friend, well guess what, i let him get off free becuase i knew he didnt mean to do it, thats a nice friend. Also i respect my friends **** because i know i cant pay for it, so i dont brake it and if it is its an acident and so far i have never broken anything that wasnt mine. You sould rethink that.
Honestly, I could give a **** less what he did, and it shouldn't matter if it was an accident.
No I don't have to re-think what I just said as now I know your a real dick and that's ok. I don't really care what you GAVE not lend your friend and now are pissed but didn't make him pay. Also being a asshole to your friend on a message board is pretty cool! It really does make yourself look awesome. If everybody thinks your a dick or asshole guess what that means.... think about it.

Dude the only dick on here right now is you becuase your falsely judgeing me and you dont even know me. Fist off when was i ever pissed off that he broke them, I never said that i just give him **** about it all the time just joking around but i dont really care becuase it looks way better now then it did before with them cut. Second off you have no sence of humor and your a jerk, all i did was ask him if i could use his parts for one race, I would let him do it, you go into this speel about how im an asshole when you dont even know me. So eather shut the **** up or start talking about his a-arms, i didnt start any of this i just asked him if i could use his parts, and everyone on this thread cant keep there nose out of **** and always try to start somthing. I will admit i do it too because its fun but seriously when you go calling me an asshole for somthing you dont even know about, then your a ******* jerk.

Dude the only dick on here right now is you becuase your falsely judgeing me and you dont even know me. Fist off when was i ever pissed off that he broke them, I never said that i just give him **** about it all the time just joking around but i dont really care becuase it looks way better now then it did before with them cut. Second off you have no sence of humor and your a jerk, all i did was ask him if i could use his parts for one race, I would let him do it, you go into this speel about how im an asshole when you dont even know me. So eather shut the **** up or start talking about his a-arms, i didnt start any of this i just asked him if i could use his parts, and everyone on this thread cant keep there nose out of **** and always try to start somthing. I will admit i do it too because its fun but seriously when you go calling me an asshole for somthing you dont even know about, then your a ******* jerk.
Grow up.

What ever.....Back to bens a-arms.

Well me and him are doing a almost full rebuild. Im giving him my like new white and black plastics and then were going to get him a new frame tomarrow. So when he gets his bike bike hes going to have a sweet bike, its going to have +2 a-arm, white and black plastics, g-force axle, dg bumper, dg nerfs, dg grab bar, fmf exhaust, itp t-9 rims, tires, and much more little stuff o and he got his engine rebuilt earlyer this year. I cant wait to see it finished its going to look bad ass.

Hey, does anyone know what kind of shocks i could upgrade to like yfz shocks maybe? What other stock shocks that are better than warrior shocks would fit?

For the front....none. There's nothing out there the same length that's better. The rear you could use a Banshee and it would be much nicer.

Well i heard that some other front shocks will fit if you also get an adapter of some type. I'm not sure though.

You can buy a kit that will relocate your upper shock mounting location with a bolt-on steel plate. You can use YFZ shocks then, but they'll be straight up and down, and there's something about those kits that just doesn't sit well with me. Not to mention you spend something like $100 on the kit, plus probably around $200 for some YFZ shocks and you could have almost bought a cheap set of Works, or even the SS shocks.

ben we have that whole salvage yard to look though, i think i saw a set of works in there with rezzys idk what there set up for though. Well i stole one of them and sold it, hahahaha, so idk there might be only one up there and i think its bent. But they might have somthing up there. If not we can find somthing on ebay.

I know your looking for better shocks but for now your gona run +2 a-arms with stock shocks?!?!

Back