After 9 Months

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
After 9 months and $3000 i finally got my quad done! Here are some pics and i will post some project pics later. but for now, before and after pics will do...who do i talk to for the elite section?

BEFORE
yenawltymer.jpg

AFTER
bd589105.jpg

0778b038.jpg

fdc60958.jpg

ef8ef2ee.jpg

fddc24a3.jpg

a5ebe31d.jpg

100_1255.jpg

100_1257.jpg

yenawltyme7.jpg

yenawltyme8.jpg

yenawltyme9.jpg

Let me be the first to say...

Wow!!!

Great job!!!

all i can say is holy ******* ****!

thats is one of the nicest quads I have ever seen.

talk to death... I think your in!!

Give us a list of all engine mods, suspension mods, and everything you've added done to the quad and we can go from there. Looks is only part of getting into the top part of the board...

But it does look awesome I will say. Good work, and good luck.

Honestly I wish we could add an elite quad more often. But unfortunatly that takes a ton of cash and a lot of hard work. Maybe when people see your quad people will push harder.

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: Stock Powdercoated Candy Blue
A Arms: Magnum +2 Candy Blue/ Chrome
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Roll Design +1
Stbilizer: None
Axle: Durablue Eliminator 2+2
Carrier: Stock All Balls Bearings
Locknut: Durablue
Hubs F|R: Stock|Stock
Bars: Pro Taper Contour Henry/Reed Bend
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Terry Cable/ Msr Grip
Grips: Spider Grips
Nerfs: Ac
Bumper: Blingstar Iron Cross
Grab Bar: Stock
Front Shocks: Works AT steeler
Rear Shock: '01 Raptor
Brake Lines: Galfer Stainless
Rotors F|R: Stock| Stock
Rims F|R: Douglas .190
Tires F|R: Kenda Klaw 21-7-10|Razr 20-11-9

Body

Plastic: Maier White
Graphics|Seat Cover: None|Factory FX Gripper
Number Backgrounds: Maier
Handguards: Powermadd
Bar Pad: Pro taper molded w/ Ims cover
Fuel Tank: Stock/ Tusk Cap

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder|Head:Stock P&P by Hammer Racing
Bore & Stroke: Stock
Displacement: 348.3
Carburetor: Edelbrock
Air Filter|Box: Uni Pro flow| Stock
Pipe|Silencer: Yoshi| Yoshi
Clutch|Plates: Stock
Gearing F|R: 14|40 Renthal
CDI|Killswitch: Hi performance Coil| Pro Design
Cooling: Big Bear
Other:
Footpegs: IMS Roll Design
Piston: JE 10.75:1
Camshaft: Hotcams
Lighting: 8 Blue LED Lights
Chain Guard: Noss Machine
Stator Cover: GYTR
Shifter: Banshee Direct Mount For Oil Cooler
All New Electrical Parts
484 Piece Stainless Bolt Kit

Thats all i can think of right now. But for anybody who wants to come and try to steal my quad away from me, i will be waiting with my 44 loaded. :)

Give us a list of all engine mods, suspension mods, and everything you've added done to the quad and we can go from there. Looks is only part of getting into the top part of the board...

But it does look awesome I will say. Good work, and good luck.

Honestly I wish we could add an elite quad more often. But unfortunatly that takes a ton of cash and a lot of hard work. Maybe when people see your quad people will push harder.

i like the fact that not many are in the elite section. if it was easy to get in it, then it wouldnt be that big of a deal. that's just my 2 cents on it though.

that is a badass lookin quad. good job on it. by the way, i've been trying to find one of those gytr stator covers and i'm not having any luck. i can find them for other quads but none for the warrior. where is everyone getting them and how much are they?

I am with you on that one. 20warrior01. But like I said I just wish we could add one there more often.

Holy **** that is one nice quad... looks like u need a rear axel it looks rusted but other then that Holy **** is all i gotta say... props man

nice man , polish up that axel and mabye get a new set of meats.... damn close to elite tho

AMAZING, i love it ,, lokkks so nice ooo yea yeoldtime i live in jersey to we should ride sometime.

Eddie

That's beautiful! Dude, you definitely knew what you were doing when you decided on that color scheme! I vote elite!

did you paint your plastic? looks like the exact same cut on the front fenders in the origional pic.

Back