• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Afco shocks for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Thinking about selling the Afco front shocks I have as Im looking at some other shocks. These do need to be rebiult, but they are not made anymore so they are hard to find. Theres no problem getting them rebiult as Ive contacted a few rebiulders including Greg. Theres really no other shocks I can compare to for price so make me an offer. Beastly know the most about afcos and says they are a good XC shock.

IMG_20110422_111836.jpg

What Im looking at getting I think will look more perfect.

If I can make a good deal on these Ill even include a set of stock fronts so they have matched springs.

Consulted some one more knowledgeable about shocks than I and a good starting price has been come up with.

Afcos $100
afcos and a set of stockers for springs $175

Both prices or best offer, sorry forgot to put that!!!

Last edited:
Well heres a little info. Even with the purchase price and after getting these rebuilt, who ever buys them will still be under the price of the lowest grade Works shocks. Greg rebiulds them for $55 a shock plus any parts that may or may not be need(he has that as a disclaimer). I can even send them directly to Greg or any re-builder of your choice.

They are warrior length, and from what I understand is the length can be adjusted when they are rebiult to set your set up perfect.

Back