action pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
Ok, these pics are just mainly for newer members so they can see my quad. I took the pics, adjusted them, and cut them so it's a closer pic. And do I look big on the warrior? my mom thinks so

smallerfourwheel3.jpg

smallerfourwheel4.jpg

PC1000162.jpg

smallerfourwheel.jpg

I had a soft tire that day so in some pics it looks like the tire is sunk down in mud. After I brought it home I found out there was a hole in it.

Anyone wanna guess what punctured the tire?

I would have probably guessed a bean stalk since the only place you ride is a big bean field. Oh awesome pictures they are pretty insane :eek:

I would have probably guessed a bean stalk since the only place you ride is a big bean field. Oh awesome pictures they are pretty insane :eek:

LOl yeah really insane :cool: i don't ride in the field all the time. Actually, next time I go out to ride I probly won't be able to ride in the field cause they will be planting corn or beans :mad:

nice pics....do you only like sliding in one direction?

no. I was just screwing around while my dad was taking pics.. and out of the pics he took I deleted the pics I didn't like and just the ones I put up on here are me sliding in the same direction

Looks like fun. And no your not too big for your Warrior. If my 6'3" 250 lb ass can ride one of these things comfortably then I think everyone else looks normal on theirs.

Yea im like 6'4" maybe a little taller now, 265 lb i can still ride my warrior fine so your not to big. I'm probably one of the biggest people on the site.

LOl ya i'm small compared to you giants. When my mom said I looked big on the warrior I said she should buy me a bigger one :p

LOl ya i'm small compared to you giants. When my mom said I looked big on the warrior I said she should buy me a bigger one :p

Excellent response, so long as she buys it.

You look fine on it, I'm just waiting for when your going to come down my way for some real riding, none of that bean feild stuff ;)

By the way, I'm a bigger boy too (6' - 230 lbs) and no one has every told me I look too big on the YFM.

You look fine on it, I'm just waiting for when your going to come down my way for some real riding, none of that bean feild stuff ;)

By the way, I'm a bigger boy too (6' - 230 lbs) and no one has every told me I look too big on the YFM.

YA, I really hope I can go to that gopher dunes place this summer but hopefully my dad isn't too lazy and will take me. The only thing that will suck is we will have to leave early to get there and then get back home before it gets too late! if I do it that way, I'll be able to ride a lot rather than getting there in the afternoon and having to leave at like 6

My mom has only seen 2 ATv;s up close in her life I think. 1 of which is my warrior and the other is a 1985 I think honda BIG Red.

The only way I feel big on it is when I turn, I have to move my legs out of the way or else the handlebars will hit my knees, my legs are pretty long.

and yes I am getting tired of riding in the bean field I want to jump so bad and my dad gave me bad news. Down the road where I ride when there is bean/corn in the field it's a laneway for farmers tractors to get to the fields, I might not be able to make jumps there cause of those damn tractors! I'll have to make them on the side of the road or something.. oh damn. I'm hoping a house pops up in the reality paper that my parents like so we can move to a house with some property of our own and I can make a track I'll be out there for hours everyday!

nice pics man... i was about 6-0, 200-240 over the 2 years i had the warrior and it seemed a little small but still good for anyone. the warrior is just that type of bike-do it all haha

hey Eric, did you know Tilsonburg has an indoor MX track? I just found that out when I was looking around on the gopher dunes website. I dno if it's for quads and dirtbikes or just dirtbikes cause all I see on their myspace and website is dirtbikes

hey Eric, did you know Tilsonburg has an indoor MX track? I just found that out when I was looking around on the gopher dunes website. I dno if it's for quads and dirtbikes or just dirtbikes cause all I see on their myspace and website is dirtbikes

Yeah they run quads there too, IMO its really small and way over priced (first time there is like $100, then $50 each time after) so I've avoided it. A side note is that Tillsonburg has alot of sweet trails in the area, some go right along highway #3, very nice riding and only 15 min from my place.

oh sweet, where do you live again? And I still gotta ask my dad about going to gopher dunes this summer!

oh sweet, where do you live again? And I still gotta ask my dad about going to gopher dunes this summer!

I'm in Delhi, I ride out from my front yard and there are enough trails in the area to keep someone busy for days, not to mention all the places there are to truck the quads to.

This is very local to me, about a 10 min quad ride from my house.
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&thread=1157058802

This place is about 15 min south of Delhi, you gotta load the quads up in the truck and drive em down here. There is also a place called St. Williams Crown Forest that is hella wicked but I have no pics of it.
http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=pictures&action=display&thread=1155391812

Back