Ac car repair

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
low side pressures should be @40 - 45 psi. high side is going to be reading higher than it should since the car is parked and air isn't moving as freely through the condenser. should be reading in the area of 230 -240 psi.

hope that clutch does it and you get your truck back.

Ok thanks bud the clutch should be here Thursday so I'm going to check it out then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just curious, have you checked for power at the compressor?

Yes and according to Mazda it's perfect on the power amount however the compressor clutch is frozen solid

curious if you got the clutch on and a/c working?

I haven't yet bud I moved about a week ago and so I have to go pick up the clutch from my dads house

Well installed the clutch fried the brand new belt locked the compressor up and nearly set the car on fire time to put the 400.00 into a new compressor

haven't been on in a while. that really sucks that it wasn't just the clutch and that the compressor was locked up.

haven't been on in a while. that really sucks that it wasn't just the clutch and that the compressor was locked up.

its usually not worth replacing the clutch on these newer ac compressors. with that said, since it is in fact your compressor you should also consider replacing the orifice tube and drier as well.

I will Danny but at 400 for a compressor I'm holding out a bit

check ebay out. a few years back i had the clutch lock up on my ac compressor on my truck. the clutch was $80 and i needed a special tool to remove it. i found a reman on ebay for $150. worked mint for two years until i sold the truck.

Latest posts

Back