AA:SF Game

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
I remember awhile ago there was a thread on the game Americas Army Special Forces. Do any of you guys play it somewhat frequently? If you do I'd like to play it with you. Let me know if you play it.

;D Cody

Finally somewhat git it working and yes that thread was started by me. i still play it but not nearly as much because my computer lags way to much since the new version.

Lol I've been playing for kinda awhile. My honor is 30 and I'm in a clan {AAR}. What version are you playing? I'm still on 2.6 and I don't think I'm gonna download 2.7 because it's a 1.5G file and I would lag like crazy. If your playing 2.6 thouhg and you wanna play with me sometime my aim is Soldier4life808 and if you have xfire my name for that is 04yamahawarrior. Look forward to playing with you dude.

Cody

yea i have 2.7 i wanna download 2.6 again but dont feel like it lol Im in -DoD- but im barley on their TS and i forget what honor i am i htink im like 40 or sumtin

Download it and what does -DoD- stand for? {AAR} stands for Americas Army Rangers and I'm in another clan called {GoW} which stands for Gods of War. Lol let me know when you download it.

Back