a pic of my raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anton

Reaction score
Bilde248.jpg

running a 400cc kit, edel carb, 450 cam, big gun complete exhaust and 15hk shot of nitrous. :)

That Raptor is SICK!!!! Nice work. and just wondering what type of riding you do mostly because I would think that the nitrous tank would get pretty beat up while riding with it being located under the fender.

WOW, thats the sickest rappy I have seen by far. The color combo with the graphics, plastic, black wheels it just all goes together so damn good.

holy ****, i thought i was looking at a pimped out yfz when i first glanced at it. ******* bad ass dude. WOW. Really nice rappy. You got a list of mods?

thanks again guys!
the bike is road registered so its mostly allround playing..
im using 15-20hp nozzle on the nitrous and it hits pretty good :D
If you hit the button in 2 gear it will pull up the front wheels, in 3 gear aswell with a little help :D Its fun stuff!!

Im waiting on the 460 kit and a ported head, so it will be interesting to se what that will do. :)

I got the graphics from www.goforitgraphics.com

the color combo is killer...and you have gotta love the spray...o i would love to legally ride on the roads...

that is about the nicest raptor i have seen. And if you don't mind how much was that 400cc kit?

Back