a/m air filter with billet adaper ebay 30 bucks!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problem If i didnt already have the adapter I would of bought it. Granted mine is plastic but It still works good lol

I have one of those filters on my Warrior. It isn't a second adapter. There are two flange clamps that come with those filters. There is a metal cage inside the filter and the second clamp holds it in place.

yea if I was running the stock air system on my warrior I would had got it for that, but since it was super cheap, decided to pick it up for the other warrior. how do you like yours midway? I was going to get one for mine years ago, but just ended up getting a whole new airbox system.

I love them!! I made both of my adapters. Have a the Pro Design filter on the Warrior and a UNI on the Raptor. They both work great. The UNI filters are a little cheaper and with that adapter you will be able to use either one. You can run a K&N too but if you do that get an OuterWears. I won't run anything but this stuff. The stock filter design sucks!!

yea I don't know what yamaha was thinking when they came up with that design, I am glad you like it, I will try to get it installed as soon as it comes.

Dummy it in place to check fit. Sometimes you have to trim the bracing in the air box for clearance. Even though there is an o-ring in the adapter, I still put a film of Ultra Gray silicone on to help seal things. Make sure your air box is clean. Use brake clean or lacquer thinner to clean any oil or grease residue from the mounting area.

alright thanks a lot for the tips, it doesnt come with any mounting bolt so i will have to come up with something there. This will make servicing the filter a ton more easier.

Back