A LOT of boat, trike and my new paintball gun pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
well here are some pictures of my 1982 Honda ATC 185s and my grandpa's '99 sea ray speed boat. if it's not in the right section then please move it.

enjoy

this is before we left to put it in
dcp_0163.jpg

dcp_0164.jpg

dcp_0165.jpg

dcp_0166.jpg

mimi(my grandma) & pop's(my grandpa) toy
(
dcp_0167.jpg

dcp_0168.jpg

my cousin from kansas cleaning the boat
dcp_0185.jpg

dcp_0186.jpg

isn't she purdy
dcp_0187.jpg

our float
dcp_0188.jpg

our beast motor
dcp_0190.jpg

dcp_0191.jpg

where the captain sits
dcp_0192.jpg

trike pics
dcp_0172.jpg

shifter
dcp_0173.jpg

all electricals work
dcp_0174.jpg

dcp_0175.jpg

dcp_0176.jpg

dcp_0177.jpg

dcp_0178.jpg

dcp_0179.jpg

my vin sticker is still in contact
dcp_0181.jpg

w00t drum brakes all around
dcp_0182.jpg

dcp_0183.jpg

dcp_0184.jpg

and now my paintball gun, i paid 50 for all of that
dcp_0200.jpg

dcp_0201.jpg

dcp_0202.jpg

that's it tell me what you think sorry for all of the pics i hope they work :)

i like the sea ray they make a nice haul but im that that big on inboard/outboards everyone iv owned (even brand new) have been more work then they were worth.. I ust to play paintball too but around here it kinda stoped happen ill post a few pics of my AutoCocker some day..

Nice boat and gun.. I should throw up some pics of my Angel and my AutoCocker some time.

thats funny, everyday at work i work on mercruiser inboard/outboards, they make a nice boat but get to be a pain if you dont take care of them! you think thats a quick boat a co-worker of mine has a mod v8 merc outboard that hits about 85 on a calm lake day!

that trikes in great shape.. i have a 1982 xr100... not in such shape as that

they never made a xr100 in 82 85 was the first year ever made i had one and still have it at a frends house.

thanks for comments guys. yea i'm really sorry for how big the pics are. yea we haven't had one problem with the boat engine wise besides replacing the battery. our lake isn't that big so we don't need a lotta speed, we do just fine for wakeboarding and tubing.

that trikes in great shape.. i have a 1982 xr100... not in such shape as that

yea i didn't have to do that much to it, i mean it still needs more work, but it didn't have any tranny problems or brake or electrical problems so that was a relief, especially for the year. justin says your dirt bikes alright.

[quote:kxh7vqos]that trikes in great shape.. i have a 1982 xr100... not in such shape as that

they never made a xr100 in 82 85 was the first year ever made i had one and still have it at a frends house.[/quote:kxh7vqos]

i dont know what your talking about, it is deffinatly an 82 so they did make it before 85, and im sure he has a few pics....

and that three wheeler looks good but it sure is a pile

[quote:ltc8syyu]

they never made a xr100 in 82 85 was the first year ever made i had one and still have it at a frends house.

i dont know what your talking about, it is deffinatly an 82 so they did make it before 85, and im sure he has a few pics....

im not trying to start anything bt if u go to a honda dealer or go on line to any parts ordering place it onley goes to 85 the first year they made the bike i no cause i worked at the honda dealer for 2 years

and that three wheeler looks good but it sure is a pile[/quote:ltc8syyu]

My dad use to have a sea-ray a few months before i was born, He keeps saying how it was a great little boat but a real pain in the ass. Trike looks good, I have one IDENTICAL to it in my backyard, shifting on it took a while to get used to, but mad fun to ride!

yea when i first pulled it out it was down in 5th and didn't know how the gearing was and it did take a day for me to figure out how to shift. but it was easy after i had gotten the hang of it, it's a quick little thing. don't like having no suspension though, potholes are killer on the ass.

yea when i first pulled it out it was down in 5th and didn't know how the gearing was and it did take a day for me to figure out how to shift. but it was easy after i had gotten the hang of it, it's a quick little thing. don't like having no suspension though, potholes are killer on the ass.
yeah, I was almost toppped out and downshifted by accident lol, thing was a pain in the ass to get the shifting down packed. And i know what you mean on not having suspension, theirs a big ass tree stump that the tree cutting people cut diagonaly as a favor for us( bmx riders at the time) that was just big enough for the three wheeler, Ouch! :mad:

[quote:el7lzx5a]yea when i first pulled it out it was down in 5th and didn't know how the gearing was and it did take a day for me to figure out how to shift. but it was easy after i had gotten the hang of it, it's a quick little thing. don't like having no suspension though, potholes are killer on the ass.
yeah, I was almost toppped out and downshifted by accident lol, thing was a pain in the ass to get the shifting down packed. And i know what you mean on not having suspension, theirs a big ass tree stump that the tree cutting people cut diagonaly as a favor for us( bmx riders at the time) that was just big enough for the three wheeler, Ouch! :mad:[/quote:el7lzx5a]

yeah hasn't really bothered me though because i don't do trail riding with it. i just ride up and down this hill and top it out down the upper road(our roads are dirt round there) so suspension isn't a huge problem, but the potholes in the roads suck ronchey donkey balls.

Back