• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A Few Yamaha Warrior/Raptor parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamadude71

Reaction score
hi guys up for grabs is a few left over Yamaha warrior/raptor parts all stock. dirt cheap from a part out of a couple of strong running warriors. and may also fit the raptor. and all i have left is whats listed so get em while there left. all prices do include shipping to all us states. just holler at me on what you want because i can and will mix and match. ill will work with you on anything you want. and as for feedback just check my other post and the feedback section. so the list is as follows:
fuel tank with out petcock $30
thumb throttle $25
front brake calipers left an right $29 a piece
engine skid guard stock $17
front fender mount bar $15
rear swing-arm $45
chain an sprockets $35 (not the one in the pic i just took em off the other bike)
reverse lever an linkage $25
rear shock mount linkage $15
rear shock (may need rebuilding) $30
warriorparts2002.jpg

warriorparts2003.jpg

i was riding them on the bike with no problems before i switched over to the rk racing chain and sprocket set

I'll take the chain and sprockets how do I go about getting the payment to You?

I'm looking for a front brake from the lever to caliper (complete setup) and a rear shock and that front chain gaurd let me know

I will buy the chain guard and tail light if it's still available... how much ?

Back