A Few Questions...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
OK, so I know a lot of these problems have been covered but nothing specific to my situation. I was looking on ebay for parts because I'm interested in increasing my suspensions overall width and ride quality. I can get some Armadillo +2 A-arms and Works suspension for around $800 shipped from Rocky Mountain ATV. I was thinking about that when I saw the widening kits available. I would think that something of this nature could be unsafe because, well, the machine wasn't made for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Warrior-350-A-arms-Shocks-Widening-Kit-700R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43974QQitemZ4642105400QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I could do that and buy some Raptor shocks, but it looks WAY too flat for my tastes. However I know there has to be some way to make a better front suspension minus the cost and ridiculously sketchy looking brackets. Also, I've seen some install Raptor 660 rear shocks. Would all I need to do is buy the shock and stick it in, or are there other things that need to be done? Thanks for the help.

Honestly i wouldnt do anything unless factory...theres many ways to get around .... but is it worth your safety?

Do it once, do it right, just get aftermarket a-arms and shocks. It'll look better, perform better, and you know it's not going to be a safety hazard.

You can get baseline works shocks for $330 shipped or elkas for $450 shipped, and ASR a-arms start at around $350 shipped.

Back