A-arms for TRX250EX

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asr is the only company that makes them for the 250ex, but in all honesty it's not even remotely worth the money when you can get the same results out of flipping the stock wheels. That's what we did with my brother's 250ex, and even with the stock shocks it works great. It's just not a machine that's worth putting big money like that into it, and it doesn't cost much at all to get the valve stems relocated so you can flip them, the local shop charges 20 bucks to flip a pair of them, vs 400 something for a-arms, and with the a-arms you'll have to get stiffer shocks for it too or it'll roll in the corners and bottom out on everything.

I'm only asking for a friend.But I will tell him to try flipping the wheels first.

I'm not sure if they use the same arms as the 300ex or not (probably not) but if they do you can use stock 400ex arms. They're wider than the 300ex ones and you can get them cheap from Ebay. Sorry, don't know much about the 250 so I'm not sure if it will fit or not.....

I'm not sure if they use the same arms as the 300ex or not (probably not) but if they do you can use stock 400ex arms. They're wider than the 300ex ones and you can get them cheap from Ebay. Sorry, don't know much about the 250 so I'm not sure if it will fit or not.....

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't work, the 250ex is built on the same frame as the recon and they're pretty small a-arms.

Back