99 Warrior semi rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor, wire harness, nerfs and heal guards all removed. Now I need to take it to the car wash and clean it all up.

Rear axle. I like the width.

And the Works Quadstar...I'm going to get covers for all the shocks.

Thanks. I should have had the spring PCed but I just decided to get covers. Works sells some specifically for their shocks.

Some parts came...

Now just waiting for jug and head to get done. Still need to remove all the stickers from the plastics and clean them.

Those nerfs are awesome, can't wait to see them mounted and that top end together!

How sad is it that I am getting anxious to see this all come together and it isn't even mine. Nice job on the pics lb. I enjoy seeing all the stages of progress. Makes me look forward to doing mine, sometime in the next 2 to 3 years, lol.

Where did you get those Nerf bars from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle I some alba pro elite ones off Amazon for 95 bucks

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Not many make full nerfs for the 350, Unless you buy a set and mod them like Kyle done with the Proarmors. I love PRM products, Good choice on the full nerfs. And Lou350 the Alba and Tusk nerfs are damn good nerfs for 100 bucks.

yep i have the Alba Elites on both of mine and love them, actualy thought about removing the nets and cutting a nice basket shaped peice of aluminum to put in them!!

Thanks beast they sure are! Shame I wont be able to use them as much as I intended to

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Got the bracket for the slide twisted inside and broke the holding screw off. I'll prolly try to fix it.

Latest posts

Back