'99 pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i didn't really revamp it. the bike was in great shape when i got it, but with all the things i have done it has taken me the whole time i've owned it which is nearly 3 yrs now.

could of had it done sooner, but there was a few times where i lost interest in it and didn't mess with it for 2-3 months at a time. trying to finish it now though.

would you wanna do some tradsies on front shocks:leer:

you gonna throw some wickeds in too? lol

how do they work with your +2's though? i know you mentioned something about limiting straps. i may condsider trading since i'm having to figure out what to do about a rear shock now.

Last edited:
overall they were a huge improvement on the mx track but with my +2s the front end picks up a lil too much on acceleration or hills, a solution like i said are straps on moving the shockmount out

oh, i asked because if all fails im going to get a banshee rear. didn't know if they perform well with better front shocks though.

new parts!!!

100_3122.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3124.jpg

new to me anyway lol.

complete head that's been ported, .40 bore jug (need to verify this with a micrometer), the piston of course, mikuni t36 carb (need info on it) and a free set of renthal 636 bars w/ pro design killswitch(can't use it)

all in all im super ecstatic about it. time to breathe some life into the warrior.

about that carb, how am i gonna tune it in? it has a 130 main, but it's a different style than my stocker which is 152.5. would i be correct in assuming that if i get a 152.5 for this one that it'll be basically the same as stock?

also, would it be a direct filter because my CFM box isn't gonna work unless the air tube will fit the carb.

T36 carb egh? Whats it off of? Jettin will be different if is bigger (or smaller) then stock.

This may help you.

36mm
MIKUNI TM Flat Slide smooth bore Pumper carburetor 13-5070
with accelerator pump for 4-stroke use
Supplied jetting: Main 130, Pilot 12.5, Needle 9DZH6-50, Needle Jet 568 P8

SO if you go off stock to your jetting now, you can do the same for this stock to advance. But then again the fuel usage could be completely different in this carb. Might be a guessing game.

the jettimg maybe different then the stock carb because of the different ventrui.

Last edited:
T36 carb egh? Whats it off of? Jettin will be different if is bigger (or smaller) then stock.
this came off of the same warrior i got the head and jug from, but if it was on anything else before idk. what size is the stock carb? can't seem to remember. is it a 34mm?

edit: did a small search on google. i believe this is a Honda XR400 dirtbike carb.
This may help you.

36mm
MIKUNI TM Flat Slide smooth bore Pumper carburetor 13-5070
with accelerator pump for 4-stroke use
Supplied jetting: Main 130, Pilot 12.5, Needle 9DZH6-50, Needle Jet 568 P8

SO if you go off stock to your jetting now, you can do the same for this stock to advance. But then again the fuel usage could be completely different in this carb. Might be a guessing game.

yeah, i figured it would be a matter of tuning with it. it's gotta be better than stock though.

Nice looking carb. It looks like it uses a clamp on filter.

yeah, im gonna do a direct filter if my box doesn't work with it.

Last edited:
about that carb, how am i gonna tune it in? it has a 130 main, but it's a different style than my stocker which is 152.5. would i be correct in assuming that if i get a 152.5 for this one that it'll be basically the same as stock?

also, would it be a direct filter because my CFM box isn't gonna work unless the air tube will fit the carb.
that carb will b real nice on there i had one on my warrior i got it from sudco racing but it was hard to tune i had to call them for info on the carb do you have the boot that goes on the motor for that carb and it should work with any airbox .... this carb is a kit that sudco does for the warriors i still have the carb i think so i could look and see what jets i had in it

Back