98 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crash

Reaction score
0709001927.jpg

0715001542.jpg

cp1_cp1_0321011521.jpg

0712111608a.jpg

0103121612.jpg

no but i can take some more and post them when i get some time. probably wont be till this weekend

gotta scroll to the right to see all the pics just to let anyone know lol idk why they posted like that

Hell yeah, nice choice of rear tire! I got the same, there fuggin awesome huh. There quite a few of us Ohioans on here, were gonna have to setup another ride soon!

Good look quad. Look like you know how to find the mud.

We indeed do need to set up a spring ride once some of these rebuilds get taken care of. WELLSVILLE time. We can shill at my camp and hit the hills. Lets show the peeps what these war dogs and there owners are made of.

2kwar lives in Stow as well and I'm right down the rd in ohio.

I'm definitely down for some ridin at ville or crow or bear creek. I'm down for any ridin anywhere lol just let me know when and where. And you gotta love mud runnin lol

yup. interco swamp lites. theyre the same on the front too. swamp lites all the way around new the summer of 2010

cp1_0522001800a.jpg

cp1_0227011635.jpg

0417011555.jpg

0404011818.jpg

man made mud pit in my friends back yard lol

cp1_0805091536.jpg

redneck trailor

Last edited:
some of the pics posted are old but they were on my phone so i decided to put them up anyway. ill try to get some new ones today

if you get stopped on the way in by police and you dont have a title or bill of sale they will confiscate your quad. ive seen that happen and they guy could have had the title brought down within like 20 min but the cop wouldnt wait. if you dont get stopped youll be fine. if your already on your quad and they try stopping you just haul ass into the hills lol

i know i do. i have a full bottom skid plate and ive been meaning to get a rear one just havent gottin around to it yet lol

Last edited:
Back