98 big bear oil cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlord

Reaction score
I guess no one saw my question in the oil cooler how to so I'll ask here. I always see people saying use the 95's oil cover but I have a chance at getting one from a 98. Will it work? Also, can I use the Big bear's cooler as well or is it better off to get a hayden or a permacool or something like that?

Thanks

I can't help you with an answer, but if you go to one of the online parts catalogs and check the part numbers for the two years and they match, you'r good to go.

Hope it helps....

No it won't work, they changed the motor after the 95. You need a 95 or earlier big bear cooler adapter.

adapter on a 450? If they even have one it wouldn't fit (99.99% sure they don't have one at all)

it's a completely different engine, it won't work. Even if it did fit, and those are oil lines, they're both going in the wrong direction. Just get a big bear adapter, then you'll know it's gonna work, and it won't be all rigged up with oil lines going in all directions.

i have the hole set up from the big bear lines cooller adapter cover the problem you run into in lines are to short the were the lines connect to the cooler is a special peice and the dont make that any more. it can but done but i dont recomend it . you can use the big bear cooler, but its just a hassel. so i say you should just get the hyden cooler ,uche easier basicly follow the thred on the how oil cooler thred.

hope that possible helped .lol

Eddie

I have the right adapter that I may part with for the right price.......

Back