96' Banshee

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfmracing

Reaction score
Well heres the new toy....no major mods for now...just need to get use to her......only one picture for now

4wheelerproject0576pt.jpg

Then wheels look familiar!!! Nice new bike. The main artery is sticking out by the front wheel...It’s got a bulge it’s about to pop!

the pipe looks like a NUT you see in biology diagrams, its balls are all up in its grilll......i want a sheee sooo bad

Well i got to tell yas..i do love the warriors...and will be getting mine back...but once yer on one of these..Holy **** hold on...lol...theres no comparison...alot of people say they need alot of work but this thing has only had rings put into it so far..since 96'..not bad eh....but i do have many plans for it this coming winter

Those wheels are pefect for this machine...hehehe

nice shee man! Those things are SICK! I love the two strokes, so much power. How do they handle compared to the warrior?

Handling..hhmmmm, since there is alot more throttle response,and power.....i am holding on a little tighter..the over all width and length is wider and a little longer than the warrior..i think the front was 3 or 4 more inches wider than the warrior...my rear is only a few inches shorter..even with the extended axle on the warrior...so all in all shee is a dream machine..once i start to get some mods done shee will be even better!!

Handling..hhmmmm, since there is alot more throttle response,and power.....i am holding on a little tighter..the over all width and length is wider and a little longer than the warrior..i think the front was 3 or 4 more inches wider than the warrior...my rear is only a few inches shorter..even with the extended axle on the warrior...so all in all shee is a dream machine..once i start to get some mods done shee will be even better!!
so wont mods make you hold on a little tighter?

banshee's are fast enough, use that money to get the handling better, i rode a friend's shee and i was swerving everywhere whenever the powerband came in.

The first few mods are gonna be a stabilzer and some pro nerfs....then i will go from there...dont think there will be many motor mods till the winter hits.....

I've read before that the shee is only good for drag racing, hill climbs, type stuff. I just wanted to know if you could take it in the woods.

The first few mods are gonna be a stabilzer and some pro nerfs....then i will go from there...dont think there will be many motor mods till the winter hits.....

oh ok,
becareful with that shee in the trials, a powerband is pretty tricky in a tight place.

oh come on i love a good old powerband every once in a while espically in trails

Eh once i get the stabilzer..powerband wont be as hard controling...but tighter corners are a little different now...hahahaha

Damn thing just wants to go all the time....and i love it!!

i never rode a banshee
it's something i gotta do soon by what i'm hearing

Yeah, riding a banshee in a wide open area will make your warrior feel like crap for a few days. You won't have much fun on a banshee in the tight trails though, they're pretty tempermental at low rpms.

Back