94 stator to 2001 warrior motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so heres the deal , i got a 2001 warrior 350 that a screw came out on the flywheel and destroyed the stator , i have a 94 warrior parts bike that i took a good stator off of it and put it on my 2001 , fits right in , but the wire plugs are different what i need to know is what colors from the 94 stator , goto the 2001 wire harness so if any one has done this or knows if its possible it would be appreciated and please do not tell me to go buy the right year stator im already going to but it would be nice to be able to have a backup thats already pulled and ready to go , would also like to know where i can get flywheel keys ? Cant seem to find any thanks:atv: I can post pictures of my bike if needed if someone can show me how , I'm new to the forum

I am not 100% sure, so don't freak out on me, but I do not believe you will be able to get the '94 stator to work with your bike. The stator/electrical on these bikes are some of the only things that cannot be used on every year bike.

well i have a complete 94 warrior that just needs plastics so couldnt i just take the wire harness cdi coil and stator and put it all on the 2001 ???

Yes, if you switch it all it will work just fine.

Back