93 polaris trailboss 350 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgray44

Reaction score
im getting in the 4x4 scene and a guy has one of these with a new topend on it that he wants to trade me. its got super swampers all around with about 80% left on those. do you think it would be an alright trade? im bettin my warrior is only worth around 900 at the most. and mine does need a new starter (it still starts but slow) and i recently had to jb weld over a bolt hole on the head cuz it was stripped out and i was in the middle of no where and needed a fix cuz a ton of oil was squirting out of it

my dad has a 91 trailboss 350L, it's a 2X4. It will pop the front wheels up pretty good. 350 2stroke, I like it, it is good for a utv, it will outrun my uncle's new 400 polaris but personlly I like the warrior better for the riding I do. His is great for hunting since it has front and rear racks.

there fun to drive. and there Ez to work on .

ask him to take it for a good test ride b4 you do the Trade.

my dad's 91 isn't that easy to work on, you have to pull plastics to get to the battery and the plug, but if running right who cares

yea it was a no go on this, the head was only 2 hours old and when he told his son that he was gonna trade his son started to cry, i guess it was a daddy/son project

looks like its back to the searchin for a 4x4!

Back