91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya deff rich. Pulled plug and real dark.
IMG_20130521_215038_zpsfc558cd7.jpg

Where are you at on the clip position? What is your main jet size? Idle circuit jet? How many turns out on the air screw?

That's good that there is a pic, can you make it a cleaner shot that shows the color at the tip? And also at the inner porcelain? (The background messed with the focus....)

Also, how did it respond when you were riding at partial throttle and accelerated?

Just FYI Full Flight is pissing me off. First off when I got my arms the decals on them were f'ed up. I emailing them asking for a new set of stickers to put on. They agreed and took my address. They since have not sent a thing and will not respond to my emails. Also the powdercoating on them are terrible. One ride and it looks like I shot bbs at it. I would say its because I ride in trails but the front bumper and frame that I had powdercoated looks untouched. Im not happy at all with the quality. Im hoping the heims and arms atleast hold up and I dont crash from junk materials.

I've gotten all my heims from FF for the arms I built, and have not had any issues with them. I doubt they will ever give you a hicup. Especially if they are the new one piece design. My paint is holding up pretty freakin good. I only use Rustolium products (self etching primer, gloss grey).

I don't paint um. They came powdercoated from ff but a five year old must have done it. I spent tons on my powdercoat snd should have just ordered the arms bare and powdercoated them myself.

Buddy came over and redid my warrior backdrop. Also sold my 96 Warrior so now im on the hunt for a good priced Mikuni 38

573bc94ae9db11e29ade22000a1f9bd0_7.jpg

b01a1c52e9da11e28e5d22000a1f979a_7.jpg

Shiny! I got a 38 to put in here too.......this weekend perhaps? Muahahhahahah

Back