91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my FF arms are trash because the PC they used looks like hell. Thinking of doing uppers in my green and bottoms gloss black. Dont want to do bottoms green because ill be PCing them every year from trail rash. Did a quick shitty PS. What do you guys think

I don't know how well you like white PC but im a sucker for it'' I would spray em white, but the ps of the shocker yellow looks good above the blacks. I also understand what BK is sayin about the too much of one color. All black would look good, All white would too, Either way you go its gonna be sick, Just look at it, Look at it'' It looks mean in that pic.

Shanes bike is reason I wanted to add more green. He has alittle to much yellow for my bike but got me thinking about more powder.

u8y2e2y8.jpg

I would do the uppers shocker yellow and the bottoms black, I know what you mean by the white cf it does look a shade lighter to cream/greyish so the bright white would look odd a few fellers I know have the white cf plastics on their 450's still badass plastics but hard to match up. Ive had the same problem with my rear the CF meiers are way different than Quadtechs and Fourwerx pieces some quadtech parts use plastic and some are real carbon fiber.

Latest posts

Back