91 Warrior rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought the rebuild seals, polished the full rod and housing, installed solid bushings and tomorrow they are getting fresh nitro fill.

No bushings I made myself, the seals I ordered from works. I used brass sleeves and chromed steel bushings.

I had it bored 20 over from Magic Racing and they blasted the whole thing. I got that Banshee rear off a guy for $50 and he only drove it one before upgrading.

Whoah, Magic Racing does this kind of stuff? How much did it cost?

nice **** man...im doin just about the same exact thing you are..ill get a thread up soon once i finish the polishing and painting..but stuff looks sweet man.

where did you get the shock covers. ive only seen them in the fabric style not that material you got ..thats gotta be way better everything just slides off them

Shock covers were on ebay and deff were better then fabric.

And thanks jake! I know a lot if people in here don't like the quad since its far from warrior looking but I do love hearing people input

Shock covers were on ebay and deff were better then fabric.

And thanks jake! I know a lot if people in here don't like the quad since its far from warrior looking but I do love hearing people input

I think it looks awesome. One day I might be able to do something similar (just gotta have some extra cash!). I love the look of the Maier plastics and the YFZ headlights with the LED strips. You've got a very nice Warrior, I love it.

All the powdercoated parts are in!!

f3e39898761a11e28f2522000a9f148e_7.jpg

3873e9ae761b11e2890322000a9e48f1_7.jpg

71004d6c761b11e2b10722000a1f98d4_7.jpg

Man thats a purdy color..
Seeing all these nicely pained frames really makes me wanna redo my paint scheme, and go sparkly. :D

Back