91 honda fourtrax300

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derheim

Reaction score
91 honda fourtrax 200 type 2

Got a old lil wheeler off a buddy for $300 Plastics were off of it but he had them. Were painted camo. Chain was popped and jammed between sprocket and case. Brakes didn't work. Had to rebuild both brake systems. Rusted up. Tank was full of old rusty gas so I drained it lit it on fire to get all gas out of it Put 500 BBs in it and thru it in the dryer with lots of blankets. Rinsed it out and good to go. I ordered new front fenders now looking at trying to find the rear. All in all I got her running. Still needs a few things. New choke cable, parking brake cable, carb cleaning, tires for sure. Wish I would hv taken pics of it before but this is the ol girl.

Last edited:
a8edugap.jpg

With old plastics sanded down and put back together.

Thats cool. I like to see guys rescuing old wheelers. I have saved a couple of them myself lately while I debate on whether to do a full on warrior build or just buy a decent used quad to beat on. Nice job man.

I messed up on title. It's actually a 200 type 2. changed it but it's not showing up. From what I read about them they were tough but ugly. Says they are rare. Idk much about them.

Yeah Motor still runs pretty smooth def gotta rebuild the carb. The gas looked like chocolate milk lol

Back