88 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well as dumb as this might sound i bought the new plastic to keep the old ones preserved i ride some pretty rough stuff an it was only a matter of time before i tore the plastic all to hell so i bought the new plastic to save the old, I actually have two sets the exact same colors too, the other set came off my dads 87, he also put the new style plastic on but with white fender an blue hood, so in other words id like to keep the old school plastics sorry

well as dumb as this might sound i bought the new plastic to keep the old ones preserved i ride some pretty rough stuff an it was only a matter of time before i tore the plastic all to hell so i bought the new plastic to save the old, I actually have two sets the exact same colors too, the other set came off my dads 87, he also put the new style plastic on but with white fender an blue hood, so in other words id like to keep the old school plastics sorry

I dont blame ya man. They look clean as hell. I have my original set off my 87 that are MINT. The 1st gen plastics are hard to find that nice.

ya i need to get a pic of my 90 up just finished the build on it, i used my dads 87 pastic but with the 90s hood, an the lights on top but the the old square lights, not to sure what years the made them like that i think 89-92

Back