88 warrior for 95 poop loop trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frit91

Reaction score
I met the guy that wanted to trade for my polaris today, and lets just say it didn't go as I thought it may. I forgot to bring 2 extra parts with me and offered to mail them to him Monday. He basically said I wouldn't mail them and probably didn't have them anyway and that was a deal breaker. So, I kindly turned and walked away to gather my thoughts and prevent my mouth from malfunctioning. He jacked around about ten more minutes and decided he didn't want to trade. I get back home, cut grass and check my phone, and guess who texted me 3 times, the jack off with the warrior. He said he decided he would take it and wanted me to meet him tomorrow. So I simply responded with a "**** off and have a nice day". Really, that is verbatim what i sent back. So I am still in the market for a replacement for my old 87. So hopefully no one decides to do one up in plum crazy and black before I finally get around to it. Peace fellas.

When I was reassembling it, I broke a bolt off in the output shaft of the trans that held the sprocket for the front wheel drive. It wasn't stuck in there and could be removed fairly easily but I didn't feel like messing with it. So I put it together minus the sprocket and chain and that was what I forgot. H e knew it was broke and was fine about it, ON THE PHONE but threw a hissy in person. The guy said I was lying about the 4wd working and didn't want it. About half an hour ago, I got curious so I went and checked it out and the broken bolt had worked its way out from riding. So I put the sprocket and chain on installed a new bolt, put cover on, backed it into the rock driveway, fired it up, pushed awd button and gassed it and all 4 tires spun. Took all of 15 minutes to fix. So to be a dick, I texted him and told him i fixed it and it worked and to kiss my ass, lmao.

Last edited:
Back