87warrior917's old warrior??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yupp sure is haha. Too bad he dont take care of it like i do :argh: haha. I work with him. The guy driving the dakota is my best bud.

Last edited:
Riding on the road kills tires so fast... eff that. Too bad he dont take better care of it :(

And sorry to ask, but how much'd you get out of it if you dont mind me asking?

Got 800. Then i made about another 400 off him from selling parts to him haha. I miss it alot. That thing never let me down. But i cant say i like it more than the Swamp Thing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. And yeah warriors rarely do :).
Swamp thing? Is that what you named The Monster? : P

Yupp. Well actually Deadlast did. Check out the thread "dead, 87, and beast meet up and ride" and you'll see why haha

Ok will do. Swamp thing makes it sounds nasty, but its actually quite sexy :). Guess I'll just have to check out the story behind it haha.

Haha. For some odd reason the kid who bought my 87 warrior thinks that one is faster than mine now.......:haha: If you noticed the rear end is really bouncy, its because the rear shock blew out and he wont replace it! Theres no way id wanna ride a quad with a blown shock. He jumps the **** out of it too!

Last edited:
I'd say invite that retard down to Wellsville, but yet I'd hate to see him roll it because the blown shock........and he being and idiot and all.

Once he would get there i bet he freezes up and pusses out. Thats why i dont talk ****, unless i know i can climb a hill or beat someone. Ill bring him some time. Hes getting a banshee or 01 rappy shock i believe. He got some front wheel spacers also. The first day he had it he totally folded up the stock axle. I sold him my extra durablue.

Last edited:
Back