87 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insane

Reaction score
old pics from summer, try to get some newer ones up and maybe a video

Picture534.jpg

I got a nice hood on it now and factory bumper.. try to get new pics soon...

haha... looks abit better with bumper on... and the other hood... my brother says its a 88 warrior... 3 outa the 4 ball joints are not removable, one a arms was just changed when i got it

the shocks i don't think are factory, kim pro sumthing with pink letters..they look a bit bigger then stock and are adjustable..

Looks like that thing has parts on it from all different years. I can see the front plastics are from a 2001, i'm pretty sure those rear plastics are maiers because of the way they're all droopy, who knows what else might have been changed. Kinda hard to tell through the mud, but is the cylinder head a different color from the rest of the motor? That year should be all black if it's the original motor.

Never heard of those shocks, but if they're adjustable then they are definitely aftermarket. Either something really old, or maybe it's a canada-only thing. How do they seem to work?

If you want to know for sure what year it is, find the vin number on the frame (bottom frame tube near the shifter). I lost the link I had to it, but if you search the web you can find information that deciphers the vin numbers. Even if you just find one for cars, it'll still be accurate for finding out what year it is.

I need to put new brackets on the rear fenders, that might help...if it wan't so muddy you can see the half waorn off warrior stickers... i get some pics once it warms up and i clean it up, last week been driving it through snow and mud... those pics were from the summer....

yea the shocks look alot better then the stock ones i got, they seem to work good, lots of adjustment.. like coil overs for a car... i don't really jump it much.. just little ones.. haha, one shocks leaking a bit.. might have to take it to get rebuilt..

cylinder head its defiantly 87-88 got the decompression valve on it, looks similar color to motor.. realy muddy there.. did they all come with pull start then? or was it just a option

thanx for the info i check the frame out

heres a small vid of my brother on my warrior

http://yfm350.proboards31.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=vid&thread=9314

Picture579.jpg

I think i need to flip my front rims around... little wide in the back right now... it is 47 or 48 inches wide i forget

Picture581.jpg

pretty icy there.. was hard to get moving in some spots...

You can't flip the front, or on mine you can't. The caliper gets in the way of the valve stem.

Back