• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

87 warrior $800

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supplementing

Reaction score
Alright guys, I found a dirtbike that I want and I dont have enough money to get it and my warrior needs some stuff too so im selling it, my warrior is worth more than $800 I think, but Im selling it cheap so hopefully I can sell it fast and buy the dirtbike before the guy sells it.If I dont sell it in time, I will just hold onto it and finish fixing it up. Like the title says, it is an 87, in pretty good condition, look in my signature for the known mods. It runs but needs a battery, It didnt have one when I bought it. It can be pullstarted or jumped off from a car and it will fire right up. It also will need back tires soon, they have little tread, and one has a leak. I will throw in an extra set of beat up plastics, an extra gas tank, and an extra front brake rotor(i think thats what its called). I am located in Lenoir, NC. Also, the stupid stickers on the plastic are from the previous owner, not me..
wv1Col.jpg

aPKXel.jpg

sWcOkl.jpg

Last edited:
Back