• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

87 head

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngoss93

Reaction score
i need an 87 warrior head. mine is broke at the exhaust port. the guy who owned it before me broke a bolt off in there and the other side he broke the side wall were the bolt goes and i tryed jb weld and tried tapping the hole but can thing of anything else. so just looking for the stock head. please let me no what u have please and thank u

any head will work as long as you swap over the exhaust rocker arm and valve cover

cause the 87 had the compression release on the exhaust valve cover to make the pull start easier so any year head will work all you need to swap over is the rocker arm and exhaust valve cover and your good to go unless you don't want the compression release than just any year head will work

I don't want the compression release. I got rid of the pull start. So do I still need to transfer the rocker arm? And thank u so much for helping me out.

Back